Hi all,
I've installed a Debian 3r woody distribution into my linux partition and, when I try to run startx, it gives me a  screen error, saying that  there're "screens found but do not have usable configurations.".
I know that's a frequent error, and the only solution to resolve this problem is ask into this mailinglist.

Afterall there's no XF86Config problem... I edited this one myself and used, also, the same one of the my old Slackware dist (that worked, and now doesnt work). Then I'm inclined to think that there're some problem of conflict... cause the configuration of the display is right. Should be a conflict with xdm?? That's what I think.. but I really dont know how to solve this!
Please help me ;)

N.b: If someone want to look at the config... I've attached it!
Ty all

F. Guarnieri
  IncrediMail - il mondo della posta elettronica si è finalmente evoluto - Clicca Qui