Hello,
        I am trying to setup the Linux 8.0 on a Dell Optiplex GX270 system.
        Installation was a success, but can't bring up X-Windows.  The diagnostic logs
indicate something about incorrect driver for the VGA.  Can you show me how to
resolved this isuse?

        Thanks.

Tony

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by others is
strictly prohibited.  If you have received the message in error, please advise the
sender by reply email [EMAIL PROTECTED], and delete the message. Thank you."