Darien Sharif wrote (in a message from Wednesday 21)
 > All,
 > 
 > I am trying to get Sun Grid Engine (SGE 5.3p5) GUI X Window application
 > 'qmon' to work with XFree86 darwin-ppc-6.x (4.3.0 binaries) on a Mac OS X
 > 10.2.8.
 > 
 > I get the following message ...
 > 
 > [lexx:~] dariensh% qmon
 > dyld: qmon can't open library: /usr/X11R6/lib/libXm.3.dylib  (No such file
 > or directory, errno = 2)
 > Trace/BPT trap
 > 
 > SGE is working and so are other X Window applications. There are no log
 > entries under /var/log/
 > 
 > Any comments or help as to where can I get this file libXm.3.dylib from or
 > what am I missing.

This is the Motif library. You should be able to find lesstif
(http://www.lesstif.org) binaries on the web. Last time I checked
sources built out of the box. 


                                        Matthieu
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to