Hi everyone,
  I am very new to the x window programming. As my requirement is very
small I wanted to use xlib library functions. I was trying implement a
progress monitor, which will show the progress as the application run. I
created a window with its parent as root window. Now I want to disable
the close button which comes by default on the top right corner in case
of KDE/GNOME or want to call a function of (something like call back
mechanism) instead closing the window. I tried to look for the hints but
cud not find any.

I searched quite a bit on the net for this with out success.

Can some one please help me in this regard. I am not subscribed to this
list so please reply to my mailid along with list.

thanks and regards,
--Kapil 
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to