Quoth [EMAIL PROTECTED]:

> This is my log file generated before I use the 865patch, the log
> generated after I use de Patch a can't copy, because when I use the
> instruction "865patch 65536", my machine display the message "cannot
> display this mode", the system is locked and I can't do any more. Tell

try using a lower amount of memory. You shouldn't need this much.  Try
8192 as a start.  If it still doesn't work, you could try switching VTs
and copying the log file (Ctrl-Alt-F1 (or F2-F6)).

If that doesn't work, just boot to a text-mode after the crash and copy it
from the command line.

cheers
chris

|  TELESCOPE, n.                                                        |
|  A device having a relation to the eye similar to that of the         |
|  telephone to the ear, enabling distant objects to plague us with a   |
|  multitude of needless details. Luckily it is unprovided with a bell  |
|  summoning us to the sacrifice.                                       |
|                 -- Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"           |