Couple more things.  If I have the resolution and Color depth the same
as the Running Xfree86(highest resolution available).  However anything
lower, or higher then what I have the picture gets all messed up and you
cant make anything out.

On Fri, 2004-02-27 at 20:03, Terry Shipclark wrote:
> I once was able to run NVIDIA in full screen with dga with no problems,
> however now when I attempt to do so with the mga drivers, I am having
> difficulty.  I am able to put vmware in full screen however the screen
> is all fuzzy and messed up.  I am wondering if anyone else has
> experienced something like this, and would know a solution.  Does the
> mga drivers for the mga 200 support dga mode??  
> 
> Thanx in advance
> 
> Terry
> 
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to