Helo.
I have a problem with ATI Radeon 9200 graphic driver. I've downloaded the graphic driver(whith document files) from ATI web site. Next I've installed the driver according instruction(I meen by using "rpm" and "fglrxconfig"). After configuration I've checked, is the "XF86Config-4" file in the /etc/X11/ directory. Off corse it was there, so I thought - the configuration has been done succefully. Then I've typed "startx" but it not started, it just typed that what I sending to you in log file. Please help me if you can, I'll be very grateful. Thanks from above.

Witalij Jasinski.

P.S. I present my computer configuration below.
       And I'm sorry for my english.

      Operation System: Red Hat Linux 7.2

    - Graphic adapter: ATI RADEON 9200, 128bit/256RAM, AGP 8X, DVI, TV OUT, S\W DVD
    - Motherboard: ASUS CUSL2 on Intel 815E chipset, AGP PRO 4X
    - CPU: Intel Pentium3 733Mhz
    - RAM: 384MB
    - Sound: SBLive 5.1
    - HDD: WDCaviar 40GB