Ssorry for spamming...
Off course i tried to change keyboard options in my Window Manager (gnome2).
I try it on "welcome_screen", so X doesnt know which WM do i use ( i think its not a gnome's problem)


/Maciek

Macio Plona wrote:

Hello,
Ive got Toshiba Satellite A20-S103 and use a FreeBSD 4.9-RELEASE #2.
XFree86 Version 4.3.0
Release Date: 27 February 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6

I compiled XFree86 and all works fine except a keyboard...
In text console alls fine, but in X when i type anything, it repeats some letters...
Ie. when im trying to type "dog"' it writes "dogg" or "doog" or some other combination. When i type slowly, lettter by letter-works ok, but i started to write this letter 15 min ago (have to type veeeery slowly)... :(


Keyboard is ok -it works fine without X. I tried to change option "XkbModel" in config file ("pc102", "armada", "presario" and some other) but no help.
I even took a config from my worksttation- tthe same... :(


Pls help.

Thanks,
Maciek



_______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to