Hi!

I'm planning the purchase of a new system. The one I choosed so far has an
nForce2 chipset, with integrated GeForce4.

>From the website, I understand it is supported in 2D only, but not in 3D,
which I don't give a damn about for now. That's good so far, but I couldn't
find anywhere wether TV-out is supported or not: the only display for this
system will be a TV-set.

Anyone can tell if TV-out is supported, either as primary or secondary head?

TIA,
Yann.

-- 
.-----------------.--------------------.------------------.--------------------.
|  Yann E. MORIN  | Real-Time Embedded | /"\ ASCII RIBBON | Erics' conspiracy: |
| +0/33 662376056 | Software  Designer | \ / CAMPAIGN     |   ^                |
| --==< �_� >==-- �---.----------------:  X  AGAINST      |  /e\  There is no  |
| web: ymorin.free.fr | [EMAIL PROTECTED] 3260 | / \ HTML MAIL    |  """  conspiracy.  
|
�---------------------�----------------�------------------�--------------------�
 \__ np:  [Stopped] __________________________________________________________/


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to