According to the log file, there is no NVIDIA video card in your
machine; only an ATI Rage XL.  That means your motherboard BIOS has not
enabled the NVIDIA card.  You need to poke around in your motherboard
BIOS to try to find a setting that allows you enable PCI graphics.
Perhaps a setting to disable the internal graphics will do that.


                        Mark.

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have a Dell PowerEdge 600SC with Red Hat 9 loaded.  I am trying to get system to 
> run with a PNY G-Force FX 5200 Video Card but cannot disable the integrated AGI 
> Video.  I only want to use the PCI card for its S-video feature.  Dell's website is 
> not too promising on all of this.  Are there any fixes or am I out of luck??
> 

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to