I suspect you are not actually running NVIDIA's drivers, or
have a mix of Mesa and NVIDIA libraries/modules.  If you installed
XFree86 4.4 over a previous XFree86, you'll need to reinstall
NVIDIA's driver because XFree86 would have blown the libraries away.

                        Mark.


On Sun, 21 Mar 2004, Anderson Maciel wrote:

> I have a GeForce4 MX-440SE running the latest NVIDIA driver (5336) with
> XFree86 4.4.0. I notice the problem with GLX when I tried to use the
> OpenGL in the XMMS program. My Xserver crashes when I try to use GL in
> any application, I've seen in the XFree86 log that I couldn't load the
> GLX. Where should be the problem?? With the new XFree86 or with the
> NVIDIA's driver?
>
> I hope it can help you to improve the XFree86 functionality.
>
> Thanks for all.
>
>
> --
> -------------------------------------------
> Name: Anderson Maciel - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Address: Rui Barbosa, 283 - Centro
> City: Tubar�o
> State/Country: Santa Catarina/Brasil
> ZIP Code: 88701-600
> Phone: +55 (48) 622-3416
> UIN: 41836779
> -------------------------------------------
>

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to