On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 03:45:21PM -0500, John Bob wrote:
> I have 2 pcs connected to a 4 way KVM switch. On one PC I run Windows XP and
> on another I run Linux Debian. When I boot up my Linux box I have
> connectivity with my mouse. However, when I switch to my Windows box and
> then back to the Linux box my mouse loses connectivity under Linux but not
> Windows. Any help in debugging this isse would be greatly appreciated

Either get 'ghost adapters' for the Linux box, or get a smarter KVM.

Don't even bother to try and fix this any other way.  Really.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

        "They had engineers in my day, too."  -- Perry Vance Nelson