I don't think any video card will be able to generate pixel
clocks low enough to do that. Even with huge blanking regions,
that requires clocks down in the 5 MHz range.
I think you might get something about 4 Hz though.
# 2048x1536, 7 kHz, 4.3 Hz
Modeline "2048x1536" 20 2048 2224 2448 2848 1536 1537 1540 1626
The would work provided your video card supports blankings that
large. I'm assuming you've got some special device hooked up to
your video card output, because there's no way any CRT is going to
sync to a mode that slow.
Mark.
On Sat, 10 Apr 2004, Charly Vidal wrote:
> .., Argentine. I'm working on a special aplication
> (film recorder).
>
> I'll need a modeline with the following:
> 2048 x 1536 @ 1Hz Vertical Refresh (YES 1 HZ!!).
> How can I do? Anybody Know?
>
> Thamx for your time,
>
> CHARLY.
>
>
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Tax Center - File online by April 15th
> http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
> _______________________________________________
> XFree86 mailing list
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
>
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86