Ctrl+Alt++
Ctrl+Alt+-

Changes your screen resolution.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Bobo Baba
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 1:48 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XFree86] How to reduce the size of the display in the X mode?

I've just installed Suse 9.0. I configured XF86Config for Radeon 7000.
The problem is that th display is mich too big on Graphic mode. I only
see part of the desktop. When I try to reconfigure it with Sax2 by
reeducing the size, and click on 'test' I get the error messages "unable
to determine the screen layout" and "error from xf86HandleConfigFile()".
Resolution and virtual resolution match and I gave all the correct
informations regarding the monitore.

Thanks for your help.

Xpucto
_____________________________________________________________________
Un mot doux � envoyer? Une sortie cin� � organiser? Faites le en temps
r�el avec MSN Messenger! C'est gratuit!   http://ifrance.com/_reloc/m


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to