Thanks for the reply Ryan.  I've no specific problems, I'm just not familiar
to XFree86 and wasn't sure of it's scope.  I have a lot of new programmers
who can't seem to work productively without a GUI editor so I wanted to check
it out before I installed XFree86.  

Damien Mulcahy.



-----Original Message-----
From: Ryan Underwood [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 23 April 2004 01:54
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [XFree86] NEdit and xFree86



On Thu, Apr 22, 2004 at 05:37:08PM +0100, Mulcahy, Damien wrote:
> Folks,
> 
> Does xFree86 4.4.0 support the NEdit GUI text editor for Unix?

Are you having a specific problem?  NEdit, like any X11 application,
should have no problems on XFree86 of any sort.

-- 
Ryan Underwood, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>


*****************************
This message has been delivered to the internet by the Revenue internet mail service.
*****************************

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to