Hey baby :)
Correction does much, but encouragement does more. Encouragement after censure is as the sun after a shower.
They believe that nothing will happen because they have closed their doors.

Xfree, interested in saving on medications?
Every action is either strong or weak, and when every action is strong we are successful.
Happiness is the act of being tough with ourselves and tender with others.
There is no witness so terrible and no accuser so powerful as conscience which dwells within us.
I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday.