Try using the radeon driver. I'm not sure which version of X you're using but the newer drivers should work well with that chipset. If you don't want to upgrade your version of X then you can download just the drivers and copy them to the proper directory.

I hope this is useful,

Joe

siya_kh1983 wrote:

----- Original Message -----
*From:* siya_kh1983 <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*To:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 05, 2004 12:22 AM
*Subject:* Problem with ATI RADEO 9200 SE

Hi.Sorry I got mad.My Graphic card is Radeon 9200 SE .but Redhat Linux 9.0 recognized "VESA driver (ge...)".so I just have 800*600.so I downloaded a driver for Linux from www.ati.com <http://www.ati.com> but when I Installed that package and log out .Redhat couldn't log in so it get back my driver VESA.
what must I do?
by the way MY modem is not installed in redhat and I can not connect to internet through redhat.
thanks a lot
siya_kh1983

_______________________________________________ XFree86 mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to