On Fri, May 21, 2004 at 01:44:12PM -0400, Jay R. Ashworth wrote:
> > I know NIL about the savage driver but what happens if you strip out all 
> > those funky Modelines from your XF86Config and just set up the 
> > VertRefresh/HorizSync ranges in the Monitor section to match your 
> > monitor (unless the ones you have actually are correct)?
> 
> Well, the modelines that are there were put there by SaX, but sure, I
> can comment them out and see what happens.  I've already handmangled
> the monitor section; yeah; that part's right.

Alas, that didn't help much, as didn't running X -configure, and
using that file.  I just can't get about 640, and without CRTOnly and
UseBIOS No, I can't get anything at all.

Ok; time for a new video card.  <sigh>

Cheers,
-- jra
-- 
Jay R. Ashworth                                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink                             RFC 2100
The Suncoast Freenet         The Things I Think
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

        "They had engineers in my day, too."  -- Perry Vance Nelson
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to