You'll need to remove NVIDIA's /usr/X11R6/lib/modules/extensions/libglx.so
in order to use that native XFree86 GLX support with the "nv" driver
(3D support is in software, not hardware).  That card should work with
the 4.3.0 "nv" driver.  NVIDIA hasn't released FreeBSD drivers in a long
time and it was my impression that their binary FreeBSD drivers didn't
support most of their newer cards.

                        Mark.