Thanks! As usual, I found this very answer
myself by searching this list's archives (only
subscribed a while ago). I've downloaded
a precompiled version of Kdrive and I'm already pretty sure
it's exactly what i'm looking for =)

I'll build new initrd's including Kdrive tomorrow and
let you all know how it went.

Thanks again and sorry for asking an already answered
question.

Damian

El miÃ, 26-05-2004 a las 00:39, Dean Adamson escribiÃ: