Hi

I~ carried out an Installation of redhat Linux 9 on a machine using PXE method
installation is over and machine booted in text mode.
But I try to execute startx command to enter graphical mode 
I get the following Error

XFree86 Version 4.3.0 (Red Hat Linux release: 4.3.0-2)
Release Date: 27 February 2003
X Protocol Version 11, Revision 0, Release 6.6
Build Operating System: Linux 2.4.20-3bigmem i686 [ELF]
Build Date: 27 February 2003
Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com
                                                                                
        Before reporting problems, check http://www.XFree86.Org/
        to make sure that you have the latest version.
Module Loader present
OS Kernel: Linux version 2.4.24 ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) (gcc version 3.2.2 20030222 (Red
Hat Linux 3.2.2-5)) #1 SMP Fri Jun 18 18:59:56 IST 2004
Markers: (--) probed, (**) from config file, (==) default setting,
         (++) from command line, (!!) notice, (II) informational,
         (WW) warning, (EE) error, (NI) not implemented, (??) unknown.
(==) Log file: "/var/log/XFree86.0.log", Time: Mon Jun 21 12:42:26 2004
(EE) Unable to locate/open config file
(EE) Error from xf86HandleConfigFile()
                                                                                
Fatal server error:
no screens found

Waiting for your mail.
Thanks in Advance 

Regards

Sagar Sirdesai
                                                                                

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to