Le ven 02/07/2004 � 17:12, Marc Aurele La France a �crit :
> On Thu, 1 Jul 2004, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> 
> > Hello,
> > I'm new on the list, and newbie with X.
> > But I have a problem on a  Bull novascale computer (ia64).
> > I run rh AS2.1, no problems.
> > I install debian-sarge-ia64 and cannot start X.
> > The X server run, without errors but I have a black screen.
> > I cannot use CTRL+ALT+BACKSPACE, only CTR+ALT+DEL work.
> > I make a ssh connection to kill the startx process.
> > I search from 3 days without succ�s, any idees are welcome.
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Guy
> 
> > The linux kernel is the 2.6.7 smp for ia64
> > Video card :                ATI Match 64 Rage XL 16Mb
> 
> Your system is based on Intel's E8870 motherboard chipset, support for which
> has yet to be written.
> 
> Marc.

May thanks for your respons.
But why XFree 4.1 run on RH AS 2.1 and not on XFree 4.3 on debian ?

Guy


_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to