You need to post your /var/log/XFree86.0.log file to the
[EMAIL PROTECTED] support list.


                        Mark.

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004, [iso-8859-1] Kumaar Swaami wrote:

> Sirs,
>
>        I have a system with Win98 & Redhat Linux 9.0. I installed linux about 5 
> months ago. Last week I changed display resolution from 800�600 to 1024�768. After 
> rebooting the system I lost the GUI display. It only shows "Sync. out of range". 
> But, I get shell script. According to my friend's advice I typed xfree86 in the 
> bash. But, the bash says that the command is invalid. What shall I do? My system has 
> 128 MB SDRAM and 40 GB hard disk.I expect your reply soon.
>                                            Sincerely,
>                                        Jayanth.K.Ajay
>
>
> ---------------------------------
>  ALL-NEW Yahoo! Messenger - all new features - even more fun!

_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86

Reply via email to