From: De Chantal, Dany [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 09 November 2004 13:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [XFree86] Need X Window with no mouse.

Hi,

         I need to use graphics fonctionnality but only with keyboard. I
don't have mouse on my system. Actually i'am able to use Xfree with no mouse
but the start time of   X console need approximatly 25 to 30 seconde. When i
connect mouse , the start time is less than 5 secondes. I use the
AllowMouseOpenFail "true" option. Also, i try to put ttyS0  for mouse device
(normally psaux). If you have any suggestion of solution like (remove mouse
polling with disabling option) please response me.

Thanks a lot,

sincerely

Dany