Hi Ron,

I have just done a complete new download of CVS, total clean build of our
application and I get a GPF.

Build parameters
-------------------------
CFLAGS=-DHB_NO_PROFILER -DHB_NO_TRACE -DHB_OPT_GUI -DHB_FM_STATISTIC_OFF
-DHB_EXT_INKEY -DHARBOUR_MAX_RDD_ALIAS_LENGTH=63 -DHB_FM_WIN32_ALLOC
-DHB_RDD_MAX_ALIAS_LEN=63
HARBOURFLAGS=/DHB_EXT_INKEY /D__WIN32__

If I change CFLAGS to remove -DHB_NO_PROFILER then no GPF

So I suggest that no release is done with the current CVS until this problem
is found.

I don't use any 3rd party libs.

Regards

Peter Rees