From: "Ron Pinkas" <ron.pin...@xharbour.com>
To: "Enrico Maria Giordano" <e.m.giord...@emagsoftware.it>;
<xharbour-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 8:22 PM
Subject: Re: [xHarbour-developers] Uploaded: xharbour-1.20.01.src.zip

Enrico,

I did not change the download page organization, at all. The reason you do
not see all packages is because they don't yet have a file to download. As
soon as you associate a file they will re-appear.

The only change I made was from BCC to BCC 5.82, so it is consistent with
MSVC 8, MSVC 9, etc., and under each of the packages, I deactivated the
older releases, and renamed the most recent release to 1.20.01. This was
done to avoid clutter and confusion of too many (irrelevant) download
choices.

So all the packages you organized are still exactly the same (except BCC ->
BCC 5.82), and they now have only the most recent release each.

Sorry, I did not mean to confuse you, I was just anxious to start the
release process.

Ron