THANK'S a lot , I still working on it, i upload it soon
I'm trying to optimize a little xharbour DATETIME, as you know
xharbour works with DATETIME as HB_IT_DATE with .time != 0

I'm removing != 0, and using  HB_IT_TIMEFLAG , as i say in my last upload .
it is work in progress.

I want to change ValType of DATETIME to T, it is not backguard compatible
but it will work as other compilers.

someone recommended doing as "D" so the past, and now we are paying for it,
being inconsistent with VFP, ADS and others

How I understand, this is low used, I purpose to change to "T", and mantain "D" only under
some define.

Best regards,
Miguel Angel Marchuet

Enrico Maria Giordano escribió:
Running the following sample

FUNCTION MAIN()

    PRIVATE dTest

    IF !FILE( "TEST.MEM" )
        dTest = DATE()
        ? dTest
        SAVE TO TEST
    ENDIF

    RESTORE FROM TEST

    ? dTest

    INKEY( 0 )

    RETURN NIL

I wrongly get

04/30/09
04/30/09 00:00:00.00

instead of

04/30/09
04/30/09

EMG

--
EMAG Software Homepage:     http://www.emagsoftware.it
The EMG's ZX-Spectrum Page: http://www.emagsoftware.it/spectrum

__________ Información de ESET Smart Security, versión de la base de firmas de virus 4040 (20090428) __________

ESET Smart Security ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com