I'm using MSSOAP Toolkit 3.0

The Microsoft® Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) Toolkit 3.0 supports the
following features:

Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) 1.1, W3C Note 08 May 2000.
Web Services Description Language (WSDL) 1.1, W3C Note 15 March 2001.
W3C XML Schema Recommendations:
XML Schema Part 1: Structures, W3C Recommendation.
XML Schema Part 2: Datatypes, W3C Recommendation.

Can I use this for fiscal webservices, where the minimum is soap 1.2 ?

regards,
Eduardo