Greetings. I hope this mailing list is functioning, or that somebody can point me in the right direction.

I am trying to create a GenBook from OSIS source. I used xml2gbs to create a .bdt file, then created the necessary .conf file, etc, and made it into a zip.

The zip file installs correctly using Xiphos Module Manager. The metadata info displays ok. However it does not display any content.

I notice that other genbooks have .dat and .idx files along with the .bdt file.

Where are these files created, and what do I have to do to make that happen? Are they needed in order for a genbook to display?

Thanks in advance.

  John Dudeck              Tel: +1-704-588-9891  Cell: +1-803-504-8065
john.dud...@sim.org                        Charlotte, North Carolina
--
Straight screwdriver: A tool for opening paint cans. Sometimes used to convert
common slotted screws into non-removable screws and butchering your palms.