Subject: Re: [xiphos-users] release coming next week; windows builds for .pre-8 available
From: Dlee Muse
To: Xiphos users
CC:

Karl,

Thanks for all the hard work.

Has the ESV2011 module already been updated to display the pre-book content introductory paragraphs in front of every book's 1:1, or are you still working on that?

I downloaded the 2011 module again to update my "And Bible" but I got a message saying I already had this downloaded. I cannot find any pre-book content for any books of the bible.

Thank,

Debra

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 5:38 PM, Karl Kleinpaste