On 11/06/2013 11:24 PM, Alastair Couper wrote:
I got the launchpad version installed just fine. How does one compile
from source on Ubuntu 12.04 or later? The configure script requires
gtk+-2.0 but this is not in the repository anymore, just gtk+-3.0.

Thanks to Andy et. al. for taking on the maintenance of xlog. I tried
many loggers but I find it is the best for me.

HI Alastair,

I always compile this on 12.04.3 with no issues. That's my development platform. :-)

The desired package is this one:
libgtk2.0-dev - development files for the GTK+ library

Try installing that package and let me know if that solves the problem.

Andy
--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)
Founder:   Worcester Linux Users' Group