On 11/11/2013 01:50 AM, Alastair Couper wrote:

Please try xlog-2.0.11pre1.tar.gz

Looks like it is working as intended. Thanks much!

Question: Why does my xlog executable end up being 1.9MB? The executable
from the latest launchpad PPA was only ~.5MB. Compiled on Ubuntu 12.04
with low latency kernel.

I'm happy that it is now working for you! Thanks for reporting the bug with your patient explanation so I could reproduce and fix it. I'll wait a little while before releasing 2.0.11 so others will have a chance to try it. Please reply to this email thread if you try the "pre1" version.

On my 64-bit machine, the executable is 1.6MB in size. I am using Ubuntu 12.04.3 LTS.

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)