On 12/06/2013 07:05 AM, Ed wrote:
On 12/06/2013 01:32 AM, Andy Stewart wrote:
On 12/05/2013 07:12 PM, Ed wrote:

Unless I've just missed it somewhere, click on TX (RST) and it sends 509
and logs 509. No big deal, but it needs corrected.

Ed W3NR

HI Ed,

Please try the "real" 2.0.11.  "pre" is a prerelease version.

When I bring up xlog and click the TX(RST) box, nothing happens - the text entry box stays blank. In the Settings->Default menu, it is also blank.

Are you connected to a rig?  Is Hamlib enabled?

I'll need to duplicate the problem before I can investigate a fix.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)