This weekend, I operated in the cluster of QSO parties:  NE, IN, DE, and 7

I had the most contacts in the 7QP and the NEQP. In both, I wanted to avoid dupes, so I turned on the 'Worked Before' option. I would enter a station I copied in the usual 'Call' area and the 'Worked Before' window would show me my contacts with that station. Very handy.

The problem is that I do a lot of contesting and several of the folks I worked have been worked dozens, sometimes over a hundred times, over the last few years.

Since the 'Worked Before' window shows the contacts with oldest first, I have to scroll down (sometimes a _lot_) to see if I have worked them in the current contest.

I would be really nice if the 'Worked Before' "Date" column could be sorted as the "Call" column can - so that the most recent contact could be the first one listed.

(If there is a way to do this currently (Xlog 2.0.12), I can't spot it.)

I am a very satisfied customer of Xlog. I just wanted to suggest this for any future enhancement list.

Thanks.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX