Just to be clear, the issues I was trying to address were with N1MM Logger - not XLog. XLog was working fine and I remain a appreciative fan.

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX

On 08/14/2017 11:00 AM, xlog-discussion-requ...@nongnu.org wrote:

Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:54:56 -0400
From: Andy Stewart <andystew...@comcast.net>
To: "Cranz (Nick) Nichols" <wb5...@gmail.com>,  LIST - Xlog
        <xlog-discussion@nongnu.org>
Subject: Re: [Xlog-discussion] Importing N1MM CWT logs into Xlog

On 08/13/2017 07:45 PM, Cranz (Nick) Nichols wrote:
For the very tiny fraction that use N1MM (Windows) for the CWTs and use
XLog (Linux) for their general logger, this might be of interest:

<http://wb5bkl.blogspot.com/2017/08/importing-n1mm-adif-export-files-into.html>

Best regards -

cln - Nick
WB5BKL
Lake Buchanan, TX

HI Nick,

Thank you for your note about N1MM and importing its ADIF files into
Xlog.  ADIF version 3.0.6 was just released today (13-aug-2017), and
while I plan to add that support very soon, it won't happen until after
the ARRL New England Convention, which will be held on September 8-10,
2017.  I will be doing 3 presentations at that convention, and
unfortunately, Xlog development will have to take a back seat until I
finish with those presentations.

Once I get into creating the enhancements for Xlog, I will look at the
ADIF import issue that you mentioned, and I will see what can be done.

Thanks, and 73,

Andy