Hi Everybody,

I found some errors in version "2.0.15alpha" which I've fixed for "2.0.15alpha1". If you ran xlog from a terminal, they were the Glib-Critical and Glib-Warning messages that looked bad but the program appeared to work OK. I've fixed the ones that I could create.

I also modified the scoring window so it properly shows all of the bands.

Finally, the 60m band is now consistently referred to as "5" in places where MHz are displayed. It has moved around over the years, and different countries have different allocations. "5" seemed to be the safest thing to do.

Please download and test it and let me know what you find. Previous warnings about alpha software still apply.

http://download.savannah.nongnu.org/releases/xlog/xlog-2.0.15alpha1.tar.gz

Thanks, and 73,

Andy

--