Hi Everybody,

I am updating xlog to support ADIF version 3.1.0, which adds FT4 mode.

I've also seen some intermittent Glib Critical messages in the terminal when xlog is invoked from the command line. I'd like to fix those if I can determine precisely how to make them occur.

If you have a log file and a precise set of steps which makes these messages occur reliably on version 2.0.17, please contact me directly.

Lastly, I'll be updating the country file (cty.dat).

73,

Andy

--
Andy Stewart (KB1OIQ)