I have been using XLog for several years and find it to be just right
for my needs.  However, I have recently set up the backup log to be
saved on my home server for redundancy and noticed the backup log is
not created/saved when the program closes, but when it is opened.  This
is the opposite of my expectations and what seems logical to me.  I'm
wondering why it is done this way.

Finally, like many open source projects, the documentation seems rather
limited.  Is there a full manual of all features/setup options?  If
not, I would be willing to help draft a fuller manual.  I agree it is
easy to use and mostly self explanatory, but would not hurt to have
more documentation in some areas.

--
Ed Lawson
Ham Callsign:         K1VP