From: "CLEMENT Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 4:44 PM
Subject: RE: SMTP Authentication problems

I just read the TheBat doc.

The only authentication method supported is APOP that is only usable with
POP3 server part not SMTP server part

So TheBat can't be used to send mail via xmail if you configure xmail to
allways force smtp AUTH for relaying messages
but local delivery will work fine in any case.

For informations, what is the smtp server software used on the "another SMTP
server" ?

Francis