Hi.

I installed Xmail (1.9-pre01) yesterday on a Win NT4 (installed same=20
morning, no SPs yet) to use as an internal mail server (slightly overkill,=
=20
but.... :-) ) and get the same problem as has been reported by someone else=
=20
earlier. When sending a mail to multiple recipients (all are using Win98=20
first edition and Outlook Express 5.00.xxxx), most of the times all=20
repcipients receive several mails. The machines are set up with multiple=20
accounts each and using rulesets (if To: contains xxxx transfer to folder=20
xxxx) to transfer mails for the different persons to their respective=20
folders. On some machines, if a mail is sent to two persons using the same=
=20
machine to check mail, each person get two mails. On another machines, one=
=20
person gets both mails.... I suspect that it might be both a Win98/Outlook=
=20
Express issue and possibly a Xmail issue. Anyone have a clue about what can=
=20
be done?

Best regards,

Stig =D8stvang