Hello Thomas,

Wednesday, October 30, 2002 you wrote:
N> Feel free to get in contact If you find anything unclear, or have
N> questions regarding setup, usage or anything else.

   I thought I'd let you know I installed on a win32 advanced server
   with XMAIL.  I already had Archive-Zip and Win32-Daemon but
   srvany.exe was on another machine.  Your install program found it
   on M$ and downloaded it with no problems.

   However, when I started in scoped.pl -d the program complained it
   couldn't find Mime::Parser.  I had to install Mime-Tools so you
   might want to add that to your list of pre-requisites.

   I had forgotten to set my xmail path variable, too.  But after that
   all worked fine.

   I haven't had a chance to test anything yet but looking good so
   far.

Terry Fritts
Smart Business Solutions, Inc.