Hello everyone,

A friend asked me to set my XMail server as a backup MX for his domain.
To acheive that I need my server to stupidly store all e-mail directed
to that domain for an unlimited (Or simply longer than the default
timeout period) time, and periodically check if his real server is up
again and when it is pass all mail on to it.

I assume I can set my server to allow relaying if the destination
address is @hisdomain.com (How, actually? I can't remember if it's in
the readme, so don't be shy to send me to RTFM, I deserve it), but can I
set a longer timeout for these messages? I want at least a month of
trying before XMail send undeliverables...