> Rotate hours == 24 * X

Quite right... But... :) X is a variable (can be anything from 28..31). And
what if the log file name doesn't suite my needs. I don't know, maybe I want
to call it something like "SMTPYYYY-MM-DD.LOG" might be useful if it was
configurable. But I understand, that if I'm the only one wanting this
feature, that I should change it in my local version.

Greets
Loris