I want to know, how to set a max limit for a message sent by xmail server.
In user.tab I've added the line: <"MaxMessageSize"        "300"> but it seems useless.
I have this problem with a maillist with 100 users, and one of them sent a message of
3.8Mb !!! Stupid bastard !!!
Last month I've had the same problem with a msg of 1Mb, and then I've found in docs
the "MaxMessageSize" thing, added a line in user.tab and forgot about the problem...

Please help me! :)