I use xmail for some time now, and I'm very pleased with it. I've set up also some
mailing lists. I've created in perl the tools to manage nicely those lists. Including
quick adding users to mailing lists, deletion, also adding and deletion of mailing
lists accounts.
I have one problem: I can't make my lists moderated. So if there is any way to do this
with the present options I will be very pleased to hear.
My sugestion is adding a variable in USER.TAB named "Moderated" (how imaginative..:),
and when this var is set to "1" all the messages sent to the mailing list account will
be forwarded ONLY to the "ListSender". I can take it from there and make my tools.
Thanks for your time.