On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, William wrote:

> > Look at its doc, you can pass the return code inside the .tab file.
>
> Thats rather what I figured, since thats how my current filter works now.
>
> XScanner.txt leaves me with:
> 7. Check out documentation for return codes (97, 98 or 99).
>
> So,
>
> example spam string
>
> becomes
>
> example spam string#99

Did you read the .txt file ? Look at point 4 :

4. Edit your .tab, filter.tab or 'yourdomain'.tab file and add the
following
   line in the .tab file.

"c:\xscanner\xscanner.exe"[TAB]"c:\xscanner"[TAB]"@@FILE"[TAB]"@@FROM"[TAB]"@@RCPT"[TAB]"Retcode"

   Don't add a "\" to the second argument!

   where "c:\xscanner\xscanner.exe" is the full path to executable name and
   "c:\xscanner" the directory where to find xscanner.dat file.

The last parameter inside the .tab file.