Well, I still don't get it, but I have isolated two messages that get stuck
if I try to download them, I copy them to the Maildir/new dir and outlook
simply times out trying to get them. I gess there is something wrong with
them bit still don't figure out what.

Any other idea guys? As i wrote before, I do have filters but they don't
modify the message.

Regards.