The following is an error I received from Sourceforge's mailing list
service. It would appear they do not like my configuration. I'm a little
confused as to how they are attempting to verify the sender. Also what
corrections do I need to make to be able to avoid this error?

I have checked the mailing list archive. The following post is the only
solution I found. It however does not work for me.

-Snip-