I'm not using SCOPE on Win32, but I did notice the site looked strange as
well. I e-mailed them about it yesterday - here's what Thomas told me:

---BEGIN QUOTE---
hehe, I am compiling a version of apache right now that can handle that
stuff you just saw. Hang on ;)
Thing is I just relocated my server the other day and thought it was a good
time to switch OS
aswell, so I am currently rebuilding my setup from scratch.

As for Scope I have a new fresh version about roll out very soon.
---END QUOTE---

Sounds like he's having fun. :-)

He said he'd send me the updated URL when he has the new version of Scope
posted - I would assume he'll post it to the list as well.

IRON Solutions, LLC - Kirk Friggstad
SQL DBA / Project Manager

109 Saskatchewan Ave E. Outlook, SK Canada S0L 2N0
Phone: 1-306-867-6262             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toll-Free: 1-877-264-4766 ext 6262                ICQ 17626817
Fax: 1-800-665-9876                      www.ironsolutions.com