Which part doesn't work?  SA or the filter?

Can you even run sa-learn from the command line?  You should get back the =
options needed to run sa-learn if you try to run it by itself.  Also, did =
you put the info into the filters.in.tab file?  Is your xmail install in =
the default /var/MailRoot?

Just wondering :)

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 01/22/04 11:11AM >>>
>For a Linux installation this might help:
>
>http://www.ubaight.com/xmail/BeginnersGuide.html=20
>
>Check out the section on filters.
>
>Jeff

Hi again, Jeff,

Yep ! Read that. Pretty much makes sense. Pretty much doesn't work.
I did all that and it doesn't work. I'll have a closer look. You're the=20
third
person recommending this hyperlink. So it must be something wrond
_I_ am doind :-)

Thanks again,

s.

-----
"I merely function as a channel that filters music through
the chaos of noise"
- Vangelis